Error Card Information:
- Some of the Blastoise cards are misprinted missing the word stage from the put blastoise on a stage 1 Pokemon.
- Many of the Gyarados Pokemon cards were printed with the card number far to the left of the card. Some of the first edition shadowless Ninetails are misprinted with the damage done missing from their attacks.
- Some Machamp cards got misprinted with the round stars from the Japanese holographic instead of the pointed stars from the English holographic.
- The Kakune card has the word length printed double on it.
- Some of the Wartortle has pictures of Wartortle in its evolution box or has a small type symbol next to its hp amount.
- Balbuasur has the same misprint of length twice on the card.
- The Pokemon Caterpie has the HP amount listed incorrectly as HP ## instead of ## HP.
- Some of the Diglett have their energy cost and symbols rotated on the card.
- The Metapod card has HP amount listed incorrectly with HP ## instead of ## HP.
- Some of the Pikachu cards have various text errors like Pikachu's cheeks being red in the text which is a very common error.
- Some of the other Pikachu first edition cards have an error that the 1st and the d in edition is missing from the cards.
- Sandshrew has an error that the card says this attack does nothing when the card should say "that attack does nothing".
- Voltorb is misprinted using the japanese monster balls instead of being called poke balls like the english version says.
- Some of the Vulpix cards have the HP amount listed incorrectly as HP ## instead of ## HP.
- Some of the energy cards where not properly centered in the basic set.
- The water energy had an error with no space in between the margin and its symbol.
Base Set Pokemon Prices
English Theme Decks
English Starter Deck
- 2 Player Starter Set
- Rare Holographic