Friday, September 29, 2023

Lack of Posts about Pokemon

It's been quite awhile since I made any posts about Pokemon since I've had a lot going on in life new job I started College and I've been just generally busy. Though I still collect Pokemon cards and enjoy the franchise. So I'm going to start posting more again and hopefully do some improvements' as well as add more of the different pokemon set information which I haven't for all the years that got added. Also popularity with Pokemon cards has also changed and some of the cards that didn't have much value increased a lot of course with base set still being the most value. But for some of the younger collectors that missed out on the wizards of the coast sets with first or second addition they can see some value even in the newer generation. So over the next couple weeks you'll see me post more price guides and general information which can really help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam please