Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Where are all the EX Pokemon Cards?

So I don't usually talk about experiences often about Pokemon but something that has been bothering me about the newer Pokemon expansions is that the card pulls have been really bad. If you guys don't know the small amounts of money I get from the blog goes into Pokemon booster packs which I give out all those free booster codes for the online Pokemon trading card game. I'm not exactly sure whether the boosters match the Pokemon cards which come from the booster codes but if they do then it's like 1 in 20 have had a EX Pokemon card which is pretty bad for the primal clash expansion and the roaring skies. Both of those expansions have been really low and limited on EX Pokemon card pulls. Not sure if people have experienced the same thing if you have feel free to leave a comment. I'd like to know if I'm just unlucky or if this is something they did to the expansions on a whole.

I also appologize for not adding much in the way of updates the summer has been busy for me at work so I haven't had a lot of time to put out new updates. But I've been trying to do booster codes at the very least for you guys. I will try to get some time together and add some more price lists and stuff for people who have been asking. I also added a button on the top for booster pack codes so that you can access all of them and when I release a new code you can also find it there so you don't have to go looking though all the posts incase I post other things after it and push it down the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Don't spam please