Ver. 1.2 [Released 12/03/14]
- Fixed the issue in which the game freezes during the end credits after entering the Hall of Fame in certain game data.
- Adjustments have been made to make for a more fun gaming experience.
- Connecting to the Internet using the Player Search System
- Using Wonder Trade
- Using Game Sync
- Connecting to the Global Trade Station
- Redeeming a Mystery Gift
- This update must be applied in order to use the Internet features of Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire.
- Save data will still be available for use after downloading the update.
- After downloading the update, please do not delete the update data. Update data can be viewed in the "Downloadable Content" area of the Data Management menu.
What to Do:
- Perform a system update to ensure that you have the most up-to-date version. How to
- For information about connecting your system to the Internet, click here.
- Start the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game while connected to the internet and a message will display notifying you of a software update.
- Select "Launch Nintendo eShop" from the touch screen, or press the Y Button to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Alternatively, starting the Nintendo eShop on a Nintendo 3DS that is displaying the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game on the HOME Menu will show a list of software update data available, from which you can select and download the update data.
- On the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game Ver. 1.2 page, select "Tap Here to Download."
- Once the download is complete; the update will automatically be applied.
- The update data will be saved on the SD Card inserted in your Nintendo 3DS system.
- Start the Pokémon Omega Ruby or Pokémon Alpha Sapphire game and check that it has been updated correctly. If the version number shown is 1.2, the update has been successful.